Bag in Box
The Bag in Bow has a 3, 5 or 10-litre capacity. It consists of an airtight bag with a tap or dispenser introduced into a rectangular box.
The used materials and system allow us to preserve the wine with all its quality attributes up to 8 weeks after being opened because the bag contracts as it gets emptier preventing the product from coming into contact with the air. Furthermore, the box isolates and protects the product from the light, having much higher preservation properties than a traditional bottle.
Bag in box is ideal for wine and cold drinks as it contains an internal aluminium layer to preserve the wine from external factors, keeping the drink cold once taken out of the fridge.
Moreover, this format minimizes environmental impact ostensibly, as it reduces the carbon footprint due to its logistic efficiency and optimizes natural resources.
The tap/ dispenser
Out of a plastic material consisting of a polyethylene layer and a layer of metallic sheets that provide resistance, flexibility and waterproofing, preventing the product from coming into contact with the air.
- Simple and economical storage
- Reduced weight and volume in comparison with other packaging materials like glass
- Long life of contents. Can be stored open up to 8 weeks.
- Preserves the cold
- Lower volume of waste reducing environmental impact
- Maximum hygiene, one-use packaging
- Safe, shockproof packaging
- Convenient and versatile 3-litre and 5-litre format and 500-ml