The packaging, which has a 3-litre capacity, consists of an airtight bag with a tap/dispenser introduced into a cylindrical box with a handle that makes it easy to carry.
The used materials and system allow us to preserve the wine with all its quality attributes up to 8 weeks after being opened because the bag contracts as it gets emptier preventing the product from coming into contact with the air. Furthermore, the cylindrical box isolates and protects the product from the light, having much higher preservation properties than a traditional bottle.
Wineintube is an optimal solution for wine and cold drinks as it contains an internal aluminium layer to preserve the wine from external factors, keeping the drink cold once taken out of the fridge.
Moreover, this format minimizes environmental impact ostensibly, as it reduces the carbon footprint due to its logistic efficiency and optimizes natural resources as its content equals that of four 75-cl bottles.
- Circular packaging with elegant design
- Reduced weight and volume in comparison with other packaging materials like glass
- Long life of contents. Can be stored open up to 8 weeks.
- Preserves the cold
- Lower volume of waste reducing environmental impact
- Maximum hygiene, one-use packaging
- Safe, shockproof packaging
- 3-litre format, convenient and versatile
Instructions for use